- Process Cashbook entries into Accpac on a daily basis.
- Process Adhoc entries in Accpac.
- Process EFT payments in cashbook and Standard bank.
- Process deposits in Accpac
- Process Invoices and run Statements
- Do Debtors reconciliations.
- Deal with all debtors queries.
- Compile banking summary on a daily basis.
- Process journals when required.
- Control ,Reconcile and replenish of petty cash
- Control distribution of office keys
- Deal with ad hoc functions for the Accounts department as and when required
- Minimum of three (3) years previous experience in a similar position with the relevant accounting / finance qualification.
- Minimum Standard 10 (Grade 12), with the required experience to fulfil the required accounting functions.
- Good computer literacy skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance and corporate good governance.
- Good knowledge of Accpac.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Must be prepared to work overtime when necessary.
· Salary: R14 000 - R18 000
· Location: South Africa
· Date Posted: 06 Nov 2013
· Employer type: Retailer