"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
You are applying for: General Manager - Ground Handling - Uganda
General Manager - Ground Handling - Uganda
Premier Safaris Limited, a subsidiary of the Madhvani Group, Uganda the owner of 7 lodges in East Africa (www.marasa.net) is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and motivated individual to manage and grow our Kampala based tour operations entity (www.premiersafaris.com) and implement our strategic vision.This position would suit an individual who is looking for growth and a fresh challenge in the fast growing tourism sector of Uganda.
- The applicant must be a holder of a recognized post graduate level degree in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 6 years practical operational experience in the industry and in Tour Operating in particular with a strong background of dealing with operators in source markets, finding new markets and to maintain a good rapport with the source providers.
- To be able to manage the operations of an existing company incorporating ideas and ways to improve the functionality of the operation.
- To be able to prepare budgets, marketing strategies and setting targets for the company.
- Excellent communication and management skills, computer skills, presentable, attention to detail, hard working with excellent organizational skills and follow though.
- Aware of global and regional developments with the required area of specialization in the hospitality industry.
- Good track record with contactable references
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- The job is based in Kampala- Uganda- East Africa.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with the experience and qualifications, will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications may be submitted to email@example.com not later than 21st August 2012.
· Reference: LS-56958-2711 · Salary: A competitive salary, commensurate with the experience and qualifications, will be offered to the successful candidate. · Country: Uganda · Province: · Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 · Employer type: Tour Operator · Client Reference Number: GENERAL MANAGER- GROUND HANDLING · Contact: Group HR Manager · Telephone: + 256772799999
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Catering Manager/ Head Chef - Cape Maclear, Malawi
Must be a qualified chef, able to plan and prepare delicious meals, salads, cakes and desserts Read More...
Venue Chef - between Worcester and Robertson
Min 4-5 yrs exp in catering, Culinary Qualification, Management of Kitchen Staff, Read More...
Head Chef: North West
Three years experience as head chef/kitchen management in 5*properties, Menu planning Read More...
Field / Tour Guide - Waterberg area
Fgasa Level 1,valid PDP licence, Code 10 preferred but not essential,Deat registered & First Aid, Read More...
Head Spa Therapist - Hout Bay
Grade 12, Formal qualification in Somatology or similar, Min 3-5 yrs exp, Coputer Literate Read More...