Premier Safaris Limited, a subsidiary of the Madhvani Group, Uganda the owner of 7 lodges in East Africa (www.marasa.net) is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and motivated individual to manage and grow our Kampala based tour operations entity (www.premiersafaris.com) and implement our strategic vision.This position would suit an individual who is looking for growth and a fresh challenge in the fast growing tourism sector of Uganda.
- The applicant must be a holder of a recognized post graduate level degree in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 6 years practical operational experience in the industry and in Tour Operating in particular with a strong background of dealing with operators in source markets, finding new markets and to maintain a good rapport with the source providers.
- To be able to manage the operations of an existing company incorporating ideas and ways to improve the functionality of the operation.
- To be able to prepare budgets, marketing strategies and setting targets for the company.
- Excellent communication and management skills, computer skills, presentable, attention to detail, hard working with excellent organizational skills and follow though.
- Aware of global and regional developments with the required area of specialization in the hospitality industry.
- Good track record with contactable references
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- The job is based in Kampala- Uganda- East Africa.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with the experience and qualifications, will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications may be submitted to email@example.com not later than 21st August 2012.