Oyster Bay Lodge(www.oysterbaylodge.com) is an established and growing 4 star lodge along the Garden Route. There are 14 rooms on this Private Coastal Reserve with 3,5 km sandy beachfront. 80% of the guests are from Overseas and enjoy unique outdoor activities on a piece of paradise.
To assist the Operational Management couple we are looking for a young and dynamic
Assistant Management Couple, with absolute passion for hospitality that will be "hands on" responsible for assisting at all the departments with a KEY FOCUS including cooking, on our Seagrass Kitchen & Restaurant.
This Live In position requires an entrepreneurial ownership attitude.
All management systems are in place and must be used.
Local staff are untrained, but "most of the days" very willing to work and to be trained.
TIME SCHEDULE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE
- August for applications(please add each a photo)
- August/Early September for interviews
- August for giving notice previous job
- September starting new challenge at Oyster Bay Lodge!
- Both partners higher education(university level)
- The one a trained (junior) sous chef in fine dining with 1 or 2 years cooking experience.
- Passion for hospitality with eye for detail.
- The other a trained personality in (restaurant)hosting and or massages and or outdoor activities.
- Able to manage F&B and Staff cost within existing standards.
- Sparkling guest relation skills(overseas experience?) for communication and hosting international guests.
- The most perfect match will be a young couple with a strong chefs and reception and restaurant/massages passion that can organize themselves, others and guests!
- For the right couple the ideal position to learn managing a lodge with international guests.