"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Revenue management of all BON hotels. The managing of all reservations systems, OTA's, rate contracting and the call centre.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Maximizing overall revenue through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on demand and competitor analysis in order to gain market shares
- Driving Revenue Performance
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels
- Effectively manage and be in control of all inventory
- Ensure all distribution channels are optimized
- Share best Revenue Management practices and key learning's with peers and management
- Play a lead role on the property's monthly Revenue Management & operation meetings
- Recruit, train and mentor the Reservations Manager/ Agents (when applicable)
- Organize and manage the processes, trainings, methods and tools in revenue management, pricing, reservation and distribution
- Provide strategic analysis to optimize the revenue of BON Hotels and ensure that they are in line with the market
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, OTA channels and on the hotel website.
Management of all reservations systems:
- Protel (PMS/HQ)
- Siteminder (Channel Manager)
- The BookingButton
- Loading of property information onto OTAs
- Ensuring rate availability and rate parity at all times
- Setting up of and co-ordination of all contracts:
- Management of Call Centre
o Guest relations
Five years experience in relevant field
· Reference: LS-73169-1210 · Salary: Market Related · Country: South Africa · Province: Western Cape · Date Posted: 12 Apr 2016 · Employer type: Hotel
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Restaurant Dinner Manager - Devon Valey
Salary: R8 500 dep on exp. A restaurant in the Cape Winelands is looking for an experienced Restaurant Dinner Manager used to 5* delivery.Read More & apply
Senior Chef - Limpopo
Salary: R10 000. Senior chef to take responsibility and cater for International guests at three 5 star lodges. Food preparation, cooking and baking.Read More...
Spa Therapist - Island Beach Lodge
Salary: $1000 + Accom & Food. We are looking for an experienced professional Female Spa Therapist to join our team at Kayamawa.Read More...
Ranger / Field Guide - Grahamstown District
Salary: R4 500. We are looking for a young, outgoing guide to join our team. Applicant should be qualified as a FGASA Level 1 guide, possess a valid First Aid Certificate and be DEAT registered.Read More...
Couples Position Guide & Spa / FOH - Kruger National Park
Salary: On Application, Dep on Experience.. Lukimbi Safari Lodge is looking for a Guide and Spa/FOH couple. Read More...