"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
This person is required to manage an 18 room guest lodge, with main duties including but not limited to: assisting with reservations/ checkins/ checkouts/ overseeing general wellbeing of guests/ assisting with and overseeing meal service at restaurant/assisting with marketing.
Must be energetic and enthusiastic and able to lead a team in a positive and professional way.
- Well spoken and written English essential
- Qualifications in hospitality field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in hospitality field
- Friendly nature, Stong guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Stong leadership skills
- Skills in marketing and sales
- Immaculate personal appearance
- Strong organisational and adminitstrative skills
- Good computer skills
· Reference: LS-71758-0504 · Salary: +/-R7000 neg depending on experience · Country: South Africa · Province: Eastern Cape · Date Posted: 05 Oct 2015 · Employer type: Guest House / Bed & Breakfast
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Conservation Manager - Southern Botswana
Salary: P5 000 - P9 000 dep on exp. A private NGO Nature Reserve in Botswana is looking for a Conservation Manager to manage all aspects of the Reserve's conservation activities. Read More & apply
Pastry Chef - Western Cape (Hout Bay)
Salary: R6 000 – R9 000 dep on exp. 5* establishment is looking for a Pastry Chef to manage the pastry/cold section on their own and be responsible for all produce in this section.Read More...
Head Guide - Hoedspruit
Salary: Negotiable dep on exp. A Game farm / Lodge is looking for a FGASA L2 guide to conduct game drives upon reserve, allocation of guides, hosting of guests, guests transfers. Read More...
Executive Chef - Limpopo Vaalwater
Salary: R 10 000 dep on exp. Executive Chef for 5* lodge in the Waterberg / Vaalwater area. Read More...
Spa Therapist - 1.5hrs from Cape Town
Salary:R6500 + Commission. 5* resort hotel with busy spa seeks an experienced spa Therapist. Read More...