"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
- Competent in leading your management and associates to achieve operational excellence. - Control, manage and maintain excellent operational standards at the respective outlet including but not limited to cost control, stock control, quality control in food and beverage.
- Adhere to prescribed company and client standards attached with the highest level of guest and staff satisfaction. - Plan, organize, direct and control the day-to-day running of the operation as well as the associates in the outlet under your control in order to achieve your financial targets.
- Have good business acumen in dealing with all financial aspects of the operations.
- Deal with all labour issues effectively in order to avoid any workplace disputes and create a harmonious environment conducive to increased associate productivity.
- Provide creative solutions on any challenges within company parameters and ensure good corporate governance.
- Manage with uncompromising integrity, honesty and compassion. - Remain motivated and handle pressure situations with a positive character. - Effectively report on the daily, weekly & monthly progression of the operation to Senior Management.
- Establish excellent relationships with guests, the client and your team in order to ensure satisfaction levels remains on a high.
- An excellent command of the English language
- Financial skills at a reasonably senior level
- A tertiary education in Hospitality an advantage
- Drivers License
- Hospitality Experience (3-5 years)
- Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, office, Outlook,
· Reference: LS-68065-2101 · Salary: R5 000.00 · Country: South Africa · Province: Freestate · Date Posted: 21 Jul 2014 · Employer type: Leisure Company
Salary: Negotiable on exp. Min 5 yrs exp as a head of department/management role in the hotel industry essential, preferably in restaurants/general guest services. Tertiary education hotel management preferred Read More...
Field Giude - Marloth Park
Salary: Negotiable. FGASA level 1, Valid First Aid, PDP license, DEAT/THETA registered, Fluent in English Read More...
Barmen - Sandton
Salary: TBD. 2 yrs exp in a 5 star establishment, Exp with wine and cognac, cigars, Responsible for daily and monthly stocktaking Read More...