"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
- Competent in leading your management and associates to achieve operational excellence. - Control, manage and maintain excellent operational standards at the respective outlet including but not limited to cost control, stock control, quality control in food and beverage.
- Adhere to prescribed company and client standards attached with the highest level of guest and staff satisfaction. - Plan, organize, direct and control the day-to-day running of the operation as well as the associates in the outlet under your control in order to achieve your financial targets.
- Have good business acumen in dealing with all financial aspects of the operations.
- Deal with all labour issues effectively in order to avoid any workplace disputes and create a harmonious environment conducive to increased associate productivity.
- Provide creative solutions on any challenges within company parameters and ensure good corporate governance.
- Manage with uncompromising integrity, honesty and compassion. - Remain motivated and handle pressure situations with a positive character. - Effectively report on the daily, weekly & monthly progression of the operation to Senior Management.
- Establish excellent relationships with guests, the client and your team in order to ensure satisfaction levels remains on a high.
- An excellent command of the English language
- Financial skills at a reasonably senior level
- A tertiary education in Hospitality an advantage
- Drivers License
- Hospitality Experience (3-5 years)
- Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, office, Outlook,
· Reference: LS-68065-2101 · Salary: R5 000.00 · Country: South Africa · Province: Freestate · Date Posted: 21 Jul 2014 · Employer type: Leisure Company
A JUNIOR MANAGER for a franchise store is required in HARRISMITH.
SALARY R10 000 Neg
Please send a photo with your CV
MUST have some management experience in restaurants. Must be single. Must have drivers license. Must be FEMALE.
· Reference: LS-67680-2401 · Salary: R10 000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Freestate · Date Posted: 24 Jun 2014 · Employer type: Restaurant
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Chef - Johannesburg
Salary: 15k - 20k. Min 2 yrs exp to develop recipes and design, Formal culinary qualification, training staff and maintaining standards Read More...
Assistant Operations Manager - Strand
Salary: R10K to R12k neg. Tourism experience a must, Willing to work long hours sometimes 7 days a week and on call 24 hours Read More...
Senior Spa Therapist - Hazyview
Salary: Competitive basic, commissions, accom and profit sharing. Min 3 yrs exp, Qualified, A thorough knowledge and indepth understanding of the role of social media, and excellent computer skill Read More...
Management Couple - Pangani District
Salary: To be negotiated. Relevant exp, Knowledge and experience with boats, Some skills in maintenance and repair, Oversight of some ongoing small construction projects Read More...
Junior Manager/Field Guide - Kruger National Park
Salary: Negotiable. Tourism qualification & restaurant experience an advantage, FGASA qualified, drivers licence with PDP Read More...