Fast growing tour operator is looking for a Self-motivated Junior Sales and Admin Assistant with strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to take our company to the next level.
- Marketing of the company services
- Assist with bookings and giving out jobs to drivers and guides
- Assist with general office admin
Following skills required:
- Degree in Tourism Marketing or Sales Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Sales/Marketing/PR position.
- Computer literate (MS Excel, MS Word and Power Point, MS Access).
- Excellent command of the English language and strong verbal and written skills, multiple languages are an advantage.
- Energetic, well presented with strong management, communication and computer skills
- Must be pro-active and use initiative to sell and up-sell
- An accountable and responsible bilingual team player
- Well-developed character, good values
- Must be passionate about the industry and a dynamic team player.
- May be required to refine systems and coordinate new procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail
- Be prepared to work flexible hours and overtime when required
- Must have own reliable transport and valid driver’s license
We have a winning culture, embrace changes, thrive on challenges and always seek to surpass our personal best.
Interest Applicants can email CV to the below email address.
· Reference: LS-65741-2312
· Salary: R6000 + Company Phone & Petrol Allowance
· Country: South Africa
· Province: Gauteng
· Date Posted: 16 Apr 2014
· Employer type: Tour Operator