Notes: Full live in; accommodation, meals and uniforms. Contributions to Medical Aid and Provident fund.
Leave: 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off leave cycle.
- 4 weeks of the cycle will be spent in reception and 2 as relief for the Au Pair
Employer Overview: Successful and intimate, luxury lodge in a world-renowned Big 5 private game reserve with many accolades over the years. Stable work environment. Discerning international clientele.
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
- Check in/ Out - General administration
- Invoicing / Receipting
- Room checks
- Hosting of guests
- Management of staff
- Run the Child Centre in the absence of the Centre Coordinator; run child friendly activities and host children at meal times
Why should you apply for this position?
- The chance to work in an five star environment and deal with discerning international clientele, whilst embracing your passion for working with children
- This position offers growth within the establishment and industry
Position Reports to: Lodge Manager and Managing Director
What type of experience do we require?
- 5 Star Game Lodge experience beneficial
- Min 1 year experience in a similar position
- Experience in child minding / au pair experience
Which qualifications will secure this position?
- Tertiary Hospitality Management or Tourism Qualification
- Driver’s License (and own vehicle)
- First Aid beneficial
What skills / behaviours are required?
- Presentable, mature and professional employee - Target driven and able to meet deadlines
- Vibrant and Friendly
- Knowledge of the local area a plus
- Strong guest relations and an impeccable phone manner
- Passion for children
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Professional and able to manage groups of children
- Well spoken and presented
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
- Photograph – Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database
- Start and End dates for all previous employment
- Written references that you have available
- Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV’s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future. Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.
· Reference: LS-65238-2912
· Salary: R4000 per month, Live in
· Country: South Africa
· Province: Mpumalanga
· Date Posted: 29 Nov 2013
· Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge