Luxury Game lodges situated in 4500 ha private game reserve in Zululand, 2 hours from Durban is looking for a Game ranger
The ideal candidate for this position would be a person with leadership qualities and at least 3 years as a game ranger.
The suitable candidate must be hands on, professional and have excellent communication skills. Duties would include game activities, hosting and general vehicle maintenance as required.
Skills required and requirements:
· Min FGASA Level 1
· At least 2 year experience within a 4 or 5 star Lodge environment
· PDP and First Aid
· DEAT / THETA registered
· Rifle Handling qualification
· Full board and Uniform provided.
Minimum of a qualification or course completed with a recognised training provider in a big game environment.
· Organized and motivated
· Able to use initiative and lead by example in all respects
· Practice excellent client care, guest service and attention to all detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
· High-Energy, able to work in fast-paced environment and of sober habits.
· Physically able to perform duties in a timely and accurate manner
· Reference: LS-70540-0902
· Salary: from R 4500 to R 6000 neg according to experience
· Country: South Africa
· Province: KwaZulu-Natal
· Date Posted: 09 Apr 2015
· Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge