"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
A well established company is seeking to employ a Front Office Manager, to join their dynamic team on one of our prestige resorts in the Nelspruit area.
Ensure you receive all various club arrival and space bank sheets
Keep record of moved units
Preparation of all arriving clients paperwork
Data capturing of arriving client details
Ensure stats and occupancy are updated
Ensure in-house feedback scores are captured
Reception is to work very closely with HSK with regards to units ready, so clients can be checked in as soon as possible.
Matric or equivalent
Have computer skills – training
Understand reception systems
Exposure in the Hospitality industry (advantageous)
· Reference: LS-69092-1511 · Salary: Market Related · Country: South Africa · Province: Mpumalanga · Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
We are looking for an experienced, friendly, professional person (male or female) for Front Office / Administration Manager at an 8 bedroomed, upmarket beach lodge and yacht charter company. The job is varied.
managing the online, computerized reservation system
check in / check out procedures
coordinating airport transfers
basic financial management
invoicing and payments
meet and greet on arrival
interact with guests and assist as restaurant Maitre D'
oversee quality control of accommodation units and supervise the cleaning staff
This is a live in position with accommodation and meals provided.
Must have a tertiary education with a background of accounts.
Must have experience working on computerized reservation systems.
Hotel training an advantage.
Past experience in the hospitality industry essential.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Must speak fluent English.
A second European language an advantage.
Must be confidently able to interact with international clients.
Must be clean living and professional, well groomed, in good health.
Must be trustworthy, with a proven track record of reliability, honesty and integrity.
Must be willing to relocate to a beautiful but remote area.
Position available from February 2015.
· Reference: LS-57646-2105 · Salary: R16,000.00 NETT per month. Live-in · Country: Malawi · Province: · Date Posted: 15 Oct 2014 · Employer type: Beach/Island Resort
A 5 star multiple award winning luxury lodge in KZN is looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
• Hospitality or related qualification • At least 1 year experience within a 5* environment (not negotiable) • Experience / knowledge of Opera system • Must be exceptionally well spoken • Be professional with good communication skills • Have good Administration abilities and work well under pressure
To apply, please forward : - Your CV - References (telephone and email contacts where possible preferred) - A professional, friendly head and shoulders photograph
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive a reply within 1 week please accept your application unsuccessful.
· Reference: LS-68842-0209 · Salary: R5,5k Live in · Country: South Africa · Province: KwaZulu-Natal · Date Posted: 02 Oct 2014 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Small top 4* Lodge, bordering the Kruger National Park, is looking for a presentable, well spoken and intelligent single person to do all Lodge reservations. Handling all front office interaction - Welcoming guest upon arrival, check in and general guest liaison. Processing invoices and payments. Handling related front office administration and most importantly duty Management shifts in the absence of the Lodge Manager.
- Qualification in Hotel Management or similar. - 1-2 years working experience in Hotel or Lodge environment. - Must be Computer literate, with excellent writing, communication, organisational and management skills. - Own vehicle with valid drivers licence. - Preferably from Mpumalanga area. - E-mail CV, photo & written references to email@example.com
· Reference: LS-68825-3011 · Salary: negotiable, live-in position with meals · Country: South Africa · Province: Mpumalanga · Date Posted: 30 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Limpopo – Luxury 5* lodge comprising of numerous satellite camps seeks suitably qualified, dynamic and frontline candidate to join their front office team in capacity of Snr Receptionist.
Duties include the welcoming of guests, check in, check out, processing and compiling guest invoices, processing guest payment, room checks. The successful incumbent will be responsible to manage the reception team and related administration. Additional duties include responsibility for Curio shop sales, merchandising and stock management as well as cash ups and assisting in other departments as needed.
Requirements as set out by our client include:
- Grade12 (matric)
- Tertiary qualification in Hospitality Management or similar
- Minimum of 3 years previous working experience in front office within a 4-5* game lodge environment.
- Must be computer literate on MS Office suite as well as have previous working experience on Opera.
Please send through copies of your qualifications and previous letters of reference with your application. Our client requests that a head and shoulders photograph is submitted with your application. Accommodation for single persons only.
· Reference: LS-68753-2511 · Salary: R5 300 Live in · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 25 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Busy day spa seeks Front-desk / receptionist coordinator with a Beauty / Spa Background to run reception and admin duties as well as Effectively checking guests in and out and scheduling their next appointments; - Streamlining the work flow of the salon team; Maintaining retail products stocks and receiving orders. ESP Software knowledge beneficial. 45hr week no Sunday work, Two Weekends on and Two Weekends off. Applicants who do not have the above spa experience, will not be contacted or communicated with! Open to South African citizens only or non citizens with a valid work permit/visa.
· Reference: LS-68539-1101 · Salary: R4000 + 10% commission on retail products sold · Country: South Africa · Province: Eastern Cape · Date Posted: 11 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Spa
A reception position has become, available for a large 5 * Hotel in Sandton. The ideal candidate will already be working within a hotel with over 200 bedrooms with 5* standards. Opera experience is vital.
If you meet this criteria, please send your CV through and include a photo and contactable references. If no response in 5 days consider your application as unsuccessful.
· Reference: LS-68387-0107 · Salary: R9200 + benefits · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 01 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Hotel
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Front Office Admin Manager - Malawi
Salary: R16K Live In - Malawi . Manager for an 8 bedroomed, upmarket beach lodge and yacht charter company. Computerised res system exp. needed. Excellent hospitality skills. Read More...
F&B Manager - Sossusvlei
Salary: Neg. Amazing dessert life for you? A Game farm in Sossusvlei is looking for a F&B Manager, min 3 yrs experience, a Namibian citizen and fluent in German. Read More...
Spa Therapist - Mpumalanga
Salary: R4.5K-R5.5K. Live in with 10% commission. 3 yrs exp in a similar up-market environment essential, Exp in reflexology and aromatherapy is non-negotiable. ITEC or CIDESCO certifications and a National Diploma in Health and Skin Care are required to take on this position. Read More...
Head Guide - Zambia
Salary: TBD. Head guide required to head up a team of 10 guides at Chongwe Safaris. To bring discipline and structure to team, large fleet of vehicles, boats and canoes. Implement ongoing training and enrich guests activity experience. Read More...
Executive Chef - Limpopo
Salary: R25K-R30K. Minimum of 5 years in an Executive Chef position with relevant qualifications, Excellent Kitchen management skills, Exp in cooking for large numbers of 650 pax, Exp in running a kitchen with at least 60 staff, Strong controls & procurement skills, Menu planning & innovation. Read More...