"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Hotel seeking a qualified and experienced RECEPTIONIST TO START IMMEDIATELY.
Salary Package: Salary + Medical Aid, Provident and 13th Cheque.
Open to white and Indian male and females, to balance the equity status of the company: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY
Must have formal qualifications and 1 year experience as a receptionist in an upmarket hotel would be an advantage, but will consider graduates with Good inservice training. Computer literate on any hotel computer package. Must be outgoing, friendly, fluent in English.]
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY
· Reference: LS-74841-3003 · Salary: R7 000 - R8 000 + Benefits · Country: South Africa · Province: KwaZulu-Natal · Date Posted: 30 Nov 2016 · Employer type: Hotel
Calling all FOH, Receptionists, Reservations, Lodge Anchors
Top positions for top candidates in the Lodge Industry
Whether you are new to the business or an old hand, we have positions around the country at top establishments for the right people.
All applications are handled with the utmost integrity
Please send your CV in MS Word format together with:
A recent head and shoulders photo of yourself in uniform
Any pertinent written references you may have
Contact details of references from your last three positions or at least your last 5 years' experience (if you have been working that long)
Copies of your main qualifications - specifically hospitality related qualifications
Tell us about your achievements
Let us know what your hobbies and interests are
Give us a 100-word introduction to yourself, your ambitions and what makes you tick.
We send a list of our top candidates each month to over 400 establishments.
Skills/Requirements: You will need:
A formal qualification in hospitality from a recognised institution
The desire to live in the bush away from the bright lights
The personality to provide service with a smile
An eye for detail
Able to work long hours over extended periods
The ambition to get ahead by setting an example and working hard and smart.
A sense of humour
· Reference: LS-74840-3002 · Salary: Salaries range from R5 000 - R12 000 depending on experience and the position · Country: South Africa · Province: · Date Posted: 30 Nov 2016 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
We are currently recruiting staff to be part of our opening Team at our new hotel, opening at Menlyn on Maine in February 2017
• Provide general hotel and promotional information • Handle all aspects of room reservations for guests/travel agents and tour operators • Process reservations, payments and confirm arrangements • Maximise booking by delivering efficient reservations service • Ensure that every detail of a customers reservation has been accurately recorded following established procedures • Follow up on non-guaranteed reservation, payment, vouchers etc.
• Hospitality qualification would be an advantage • At least 5 years previous experience in hotel reservations and reception • Must be computer literate - knowledge of Protel would be an added advantage • Excellent administration skills • Excellent communication skills • Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle conflict • Excellent grooming and professional appearance • Ability to work shifts • Ability to multi-task • Must be a team player
· Reference: LS-74759-1508 · Salary: R12 000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 · Employer type: Hotel
NORTH WEST OF JHB - Luxury hotel on the outskirst of Johannesburg seeks an experienced Receptionist.
Must have formal qualifications and 1 year experience as a receptionist in an upmarket hotel would be an advantage, but will consider graduates with Good inservice training. Computer literate on APEX. Must be outgoing, friendly, fluent in both English and Afrikaans. This is a live in position. Work cycle 6 days off a month
· Reference: LS-74461-45 · Salary: R6 000 plus tips live in · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 13 Oct 2016 · Employer type: Hotel
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 12
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Executive Chef - White River
Salary: R15 000 - R20 000 neg. The successful candidate will head up our kitchen and be responsible for the overall day to day running of a 120 seater Mexican restaurant. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...