"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
- Welcoming and checking in and out of Guests on arrival and departure.
- Attending to guests needs during their stay.
- Selling tours and activities in the area.
- Attending to enquiries, reservations, correspondence and complaints.
- Overseeing cleaning staff and ensuring cleanliness of all rooms, Common areas and the Reception area.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Credentials and Experience:
- Minimum level of education : Matric
- Courses in Tourism/Graduate from a Hotel School/Institution would be a great benefit.
- Hospitality Experience is necessary.
All Applicants need to send a Cover letter and CV in response to this ad.
Only applicable persons will be contacted for an Interview.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- PC and Internet Literacy
- Knowledge of Certain software packages - Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work with people and independently
· Reference: LS-68690-1609 · Salary: to be negotiated. · Country: South Africa · Province: Western Cape · Date Posted: 16 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Hotel
Busy day spa seeks Front-desk / receptionist coordinator with a Beauty / Spa Background to run reception and admin duties as well as Effectively checking guests in and out and scheduling their next appointments; - Streamlining the work flow of the salon team; Maintaining retail products stocks and receiving orders. ESP Software knowledge beneficial. 45hr week no Sunday work, Two Weekends on and Two Weekends off. Applicants who do not have the above spa experience, will not be contacted or communicated with! Open to South African citizens only or non citizens with a valid work permit/visa.
· Reference: LS-68539-1101 · Salary: R4000 + 10% commission on retail products sold · Country: South Africa · Province: Eastern Cape · Date Posted: 11 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Spa
A Large Corporate Hotel in Irene - Pretoria seeks a Reservationist.
Duties will include the following: Daily Reception Duties. Meeting and Greeting Guests, Checking in and out Procedures, Reservations, Guest Service, Assist in overseeing Housekeeping and Food Service when not busy at reception. Will do duty management shifts.
The candidate must have the following qualifications: Relevant Hospitality Qualifications are a strong advantage but not essential if experienced within a similar position. The candidate must have the following skills: Excellent Communication skills - Fluent in English and Afrikaans. Strong Administration skills. Attention to detail. Working Knowledge of OPERA, FIDELIO or MICROS based Packages a strong advantage.
· Reference: LS-68391-0208 · Salary: R7000 + Negotiable · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 02 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Hotel
A reception position has become, available for a large 5 * Hotel in Sandton. The ideal candidate will already be working within a hotel with over 200 bedrooms with 5* standards. Opera experience is vital.
If you meet this criteria, please send your CV through and include a photo and contactable references. If no response in 5 days consider your application as unsuccessful.
· Reference: LS-68387-0107 · Salary: R9200 + benefits · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 01 Sep 2014 · Employer type: Hotel
Spa therapist/Duty manager required for 5 star lodge in the Drakensberg.
Work 24 days on, 7 days off or 48 days on, 14 days off.
Take over management when general managers are on leave. Lodge is in a remote area with no cellphone reception. Wi-fi available. Responsible for spa treatments. When there are no treatments, assist with bar stock, reception, reservations, dinner service, breakfast service etc. General all round position. Single person position. Accommodation provided.
Send photo with CV.
- Candidate must have a valid health and skincare qualification - Experience in hospitality a plus - Computer literate - Fluent in English and Afrikaans
· Reference: LS-68354-2806 · Salary: Negotiable depending on experience · Country: South Africa · Province: KwaZulu-Natal · Date Posted: 28 Aug 2014 · Employer type: Guest House / Bed & Breakfast
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Chef - Johannesburg
Salary: 15k - 20k. Min 2 yrs exp to develop recipes and design, Formal culinary qualification, training staff and maintaining standards Read More...
Assistant Operations Manager - Strand
Salary: R10K to R12k neg. Tourism experience a must, Willing to work long hours sometimes 7 days a week and on call 24 hours Read More...
Senior Spa Therapist - Hazyview
Salary: Competitive basic, commissions, accom and profit sharing. Min 3 yrs exp, Qualified, A thorough knowledge and indepth understanding of the role of social media, and excellent computer skill Read More...
Management Couple - Pangani District
Salary: To be negotiated. Relevant exp, Knowledge and experience with boats, Some skills in maintenance and repair, Oversight of some ongoing small construction projects Read More...
Junior Manager/Field Guide - Kruger National Park
Salary: Negotiable. Tourism qualification & restaurant experience an advantage, FGASA qualified, drivers licence with PDP Read More...