"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Mpumalanga - Luxury lodge situated within pristine wilderness area seeks suitably qualified and experienced receptionist to join their front office team. Duties include the supervision of all FOH procedures, from check in and out of guests, to processing accounts and related administration. The successful incumbent will be involved in the compilation of occupancy reports, management of special requests, assisting with reservations, guest relations, co-ordination of tours, transfers and flight arrangements as well as operational duties assisting in F&B Department, Curio Shop sales and front of House service. It is an exciting position for candidates previously exposed to reception in 5* game lodges as it affords you the opportunity to get involved with hosting and duty management in other departments as well.
Requirements as set out by our client include:-
- Grade 12 - matric certificate
- Formally qualified candidates with certification in Hospitality management are preferred
- Minimum of 1 yrs previous working experience in luxury lodge in reception
- Computer literate on MS Office suite with exposure to a Property management System such as Opera Fidelio or similar
- Unendorsed Drivers licence
- Excellent command of the English Language
· Reference: LS-70613-2010 · Salary: R6 000 Live in · Country: South Africa · Province: Mpumalanga · Date Posted: 20 Apr 2015 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Professional and well spoken Receptionist needed for Hotel in Polokwane. We require the services of an experienced Receptionist to answer and direct calls, assist with queries and guest complaints, process payments and compile invoices, and to be responsible for the checking in and out of guests.
Opera System Experience required. Minimum of 3 years experience in a hotel reception Polite, friendly person that can think on their feet. Well spoken and well presented individual. Strong administration skills Must have grade 12 and be computer literate.
· Reference: LS-70588-2008 · Salary: R4500 - R5500 · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 20 Apr 2015 · Employer type: Hotel
Just under an hour s drive from Cape Town in the town of Franschoek is a stunning 22 bedroom Hotel and Vineyard. Franschoek is a traditional vineyard town in the Western Cape Province famously known as the French Corner of the Cape and is considered to be the food and wine capital of South Africa.
As Reception Supervisor, your role is to support the Front of House manager in running an efficient reception team and maintain the standards of delivery. The reception team is responsible for all incoming calls, making bookings for the food outlets and sometimes the Spa and the Hotel gift shop. They also act as the main point of contact for the guests and so communication with all other departments to ensure that guest requests are actioned is important in this role. Experience in a 5 star Hotel is required as well as a relevant tertiary education. Is this position for you?
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
* Photograph Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database * Start and End dates for all previous employment * Written references that you have available * Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future.
Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.
· Reference: LS-70288-03 · Salary: R8k per month - 1 meal per shift is provided · Country: South Africa · Province: Western Cape · Date Posted: 09 Mar 2015 · Employer type: Wine Estate
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Waiters - Cape Town, Canal Walk
Salary: Dep on Exp (commission, tip remain own). A busy kitchen in Canal Walk that serves mainly breakfast and light meals is looking for proven waiters with at least 3 years experience.Read More & apply
Hotel Reservationist - Johannesburg
Salary: R6000 - R8000 dep on exp. A hotel in seeking an English speaking reservationist for FOH operations.Read More...
Chef de Cuisine - Sandton
Salary: R10 000 - R12 000. Upmarket Restaurant in Sandton looking for a self starter to work with Executive Chef. Read More...
Management Couple - Caprivi, Chobe River
Salary: Neg on exp. An exclusive Lodge seeks a Management Couple, preferably with Namibian work permit or residence permit, to run the lodge servicing high end customers. Read More...
Senior Chef - Hartebeespoot Dam
Salary:R6000 - R10000 on exp. A conference venue is looking for a versatile and well trained chef that is experienced in buffet and basic Ala Carte type cuisine, with good staff management skills.Read More...