"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, itâ€™s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Sandton - Limited service hotel requires a Hotel receptionist who has some accounting experience and can assist in the accounts department as well
Matric - Hotel school qualification
· Experience as a Front Office Receptionist in a Hotel
· Computer Literate – MS Office (word, excel)
· Excellent Communication Skills – Fluent in English
· Excellent Guest Relations
· Basic mathematic and accounting knowledge with excellent administration skills essential.
· Able to work under pressure
· Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
· Dealing with any and all special needs or requests from guests during their stay.
· Assisting with general office daily tasks.
· Answering of Telephones and distribution of messages.
· Responsible to operate within the Policies and Procedures of the Hotel.
· Maintaining the standards of a 5 Star Leading Hotel.
· Reference: LS-73597-34 · Salary: R7 -9000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 22 Jun 2016 · Employer type: Hotel
Professional and well spoken Receptionist needed for new 5* Star Lodge near Lephalale. We require the services of an experienced Receptionist to answer and direct calls, assist with queries and guest complaints, process payments and compile invoices, and to be responsible for the checking in and out of guests.
Opera System Experience required.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a hotel reception
Polite, friendly person that can think on their feet
Well spoken and well presented individual
Strong administration skills
Must have grade 12 and be computer literate.
· Reference: LS-73575-1707 · Salary: Negotiable (Live - In) · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 17 Jun 2016 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Professional and well spoken Receptionist needed for new Hotel in Lephalale. We require the services of an experienced Receptionist to answer and direct calls, assist with queries and guest complaints, process payments and compile invoices, and to be responsible for the checking in and out of guests.
Opera System Experience required; Minimum of 2 years experience in a hotel reception; Polite, friendly person that can think on their feet; Well spoken and well presented individual; Strong administration skills; Must have grade 12 and be computer literate.
· Reference: LS-73567-1707 · Salary: R 4 500 - R 6 000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 17 Jun 2016 · Employer type: Hotel
We are looking for an assistant manager to help in managing bookings and reservations. You will be required to manage the various online systems such as Booking. com, Nightsbridge etc as well as provide relief functions to ensure operations at the lodge run smoothly when the manager is unavailable.
The position is for a reliable hard worker and we are looking for preferably a single lady, 35 years and older.
Familiar with Lodge Booking IT Systems such as Nights Bridge en Booking. com, etc
Good communication skills
Ability to work well / manage others
Work long hours
Assist in operational functions at Lodge when needed.
This is for a Game Lodges not a Game Farm.
· Reference: LS-73485-3110 · Salary: On Application, Dep on Experience. · Country: South Africa · Province: KwaZulu-Natal · Date Posted: 31 May 2016 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Exquisite 20 Tented Lodge in the Waterberg looking for a Receptionist / back office person.
Live in position with meals and uniform.
Please submit your CV with contactable references as well as a recent head and shoulder photo of yourself.
Previous lodge experience in a similar role would be advantaneous.
· Reference: LS-73431-1801 · Salary: Market related, depending on experience · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 18 May 2016 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Restaurant Dinner Manager - Devon Valey
Salary: R8 500 dep on exp. A restaurant in the Cape Winelands is looking for an experienced Restaurant Dinner Manager used to 5* delivery.Read More & apply
Senior Chef - Limpopo
Salary: R10 000. Senior chef to take responsibility and cater for International guests at three 5 star lodges. Food preparation, cooking and baking.Read More...
Spa Therapist - Island Beach Lodge
Salary: $1000 + Accom & Food. We are looking for an experienced professional Female Spa Therapist to join our team at Kayamawa.Read More...
Ranger / Field Guide - Grahamstown District
Salary: R4 500. We are looking for a young, outgoing guide to join our team. Applicant should be qualified as a FGASA Level 1 guide, possess a valid First Aid Certificate and be DEAT registered.Read More...
Couples Position Guide & Spa / FOH - Kruger National Park
Salary: On Application, Dep on Experience.. Lukimbi Safari Lodge is looking for a Guide and Spa/FOH couple. Read More...