Also willing to look at a student who have just completed their studies and would like to start a career in the bush.
• All Front of House related procedures - check in, check out, daily charges, special requests, assist with menu checks/food quality, assist with room checks, curio & bar stock sales controls and checks, guest relations etc.
• Management of daily petty cash and payment schedules
• Assist the supervising of the Lodge (front of house) in the absence of the Lodge manager.
• After hour telephone duties
Work 6 weeks (including weekends and public holidays – no extra pay) - 2 weeks leave PLUS 21 days annual leave (cannot be taken all at once - operational)
Salary R6000-R6500 depending on experience
• Live in – meals provided
• Lodge contributes towards medical aid (company’s choice), provident fund and UIF
• Live-in position which includes a room with private shower/bath, phone, laundry and all meals
What skills / behaviours are required?
• Hospitality qualification
• Valid SA driver’s license
• Exceptional communication skills in English
Computer literate on MS Office suite
• Presentable Friendly and outgoing personality
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Not a clock watcher
• Be able to perform under pressure
• High levels of energy
• Passion for the outdoors and living in a “rural” area
• Adaptable to changes and requests when dealing with the public
• Looking for someone who has staying power!
· Reference: LS-74969-0302
· Salary: dep on exp LIVE IN
· Country: South Africa
· Province: North West Province
· Date Posted: 03 Jan 2017
· Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge