"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
- Communication and Interpersonal skills – proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge and background of Reservations
- Administrative and Computer skills in the following systems
- Opera property management
- Microsoft Windows
Please forward a comprehensive cv with head & shoulders photo. Communication will be limited to suitable candidates only. Open to South Africans citizens. Candidates who DO NOT have hospitality experience as specified need not apply as will not be considered
· Reference: LS-62970-2110 · Salary: R5000 + Accommodation · Country: South Africa · Province: KwaZulu-Natal · Date Posted: 21 May 2013 · Employer type: Hotel
Reservations Manager required for a 4 * hotel with over 80 bedrooms.
Please forward a comprehensive CV with a head & shoulders photo. Reference checks will be carried out. Communication will be limited to suitable candidates only. Open to South Africans citizens.
Must have at least 4 years reservations experience with at least 2 being in a managerial position. Must have an excellent working knowledge of Opera , have a proven record regarding yield management and be well presented. A Hotel Management Diploma would be an added advantage .The position requires an all rounder with a solid understanding of the running of a hotel.
· Reference: LS-62854-0809 · Salary: R 15000 ctc · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 08 May 2013 · Employer type: Hotel
An up market apartment building is seeking a Duty Manager
All applicants must be formally qualified and have experience of at least 2 years within the same or similar position. Must be able to take reservations, handle all guest requests, do concierge duties, and answer all incoming calls. Micros knowledge a high advantage. Will also do duty management shifts in housekeeping. Must have own car
· Reference: LS-62772-0802-009 · Salary: R7 000 - 9500 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 08 May 2013 · Employer type: Hotel
Busy City hotel requires a Front office Manager
Candidate must have formal Hotel School qualifications, must be computer literate (apex or eres preferable). Strong on reservations as well. Must have managed a team of people. Will consider a current Assistant if they have worked in a large volume hotel.
· Reference: LS-62772-0802-015 · Salary: 11 -12000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 08 May 2013 · Employer type: Hotel
This 5* unit is seeking a formally qualified, well-spoken and exceptionally well presented and professional Receptionist
Applicants must have a formal hospitality qualification + some experience in 4* or 5* hotel environments. Must be well spoken, have an exceptionally strong personality, street wise and must be able to handle the customers with ease. OPERA experience essential
· Reference: LS-62772-0802-030 · Salary: R 6 000 neg on exp · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 08 May 2013 · Employer type: Hotel
Receptionist/Banqueting Co-Ordinator required for conference Venue
Young, vibrant and experienced Receptionist/ Banqueting Co-ordinator required to run the bookings for the venue and meet and greet guests at the reception. Must have formal hotel qualifications and experience in the industry form min 3 years. Strong communications skills essential and must have a pleasing, outgoing personality as they will be the front line person of the venue
· Reference: LS-62772-0802-031 · Salary: 8 -12000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 08 May 2013 · Employer type: Conference Venue
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 123
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Catering Manager/ Head Chef - Cape Maclear, Malawi
Must be a qualified chef, able to plan and prepare delicious meals, salads, cakes and desserts Read More...
Venue Chef - between Worcester and Robertson
Min 4-5 yrs exp in catering, Culinary Qualification, Management of Kitchen Staff, Read More...
Head Chef: North West
Three years experience as head chef/kitchen management in 5*properties, Menu planning Read More...
Field / Tour Guide - Waterberg area
Fgasa Level 1,valid PDP licence, Code 10 preferred but not essential,Deat registered & First Aid, Read More...
Head Spa Therapist - Hout Bay
Grade 12, Formal qualification in Somatology or similar, Min 3-5 yrs exp, Coputer Literate Read More...